This appointment is an introduction into the world of functional nutrition coaching, as a means of getting at the root of your health.
Functional Nutrition Coaching uses diet and lifestyle modification to support the body and help to prevent and/or minimize disease and it’s expression.
When the body functions physiologically as it should, many symptoms are preventable, reversible and/or relieved.
Using my nursing and functional nutrition knowledge as a guide, I am able to coach clients on solutions based on individuality, their unique health concerns and their lifestyle choices.
During your Initial Consultation, I will conduct an expansive functional nutrition interview. I want to hear your story. Everything matters, and everything is connected in the body.
Following this appointment, I will begin putting the pieces of your puzzle together. I will look at your history, triggers, mediators, signs, symptoms, and lifestyle habits in order to help identify the underlying causes of your health concerns.
During these three appointments, we will review your personalized functional nutrition matrix summary that was created after your Initial Consultation. The matrix details how your body works and operates within your personalized health environment. With the use of this matrix, you will see each of the many factors that are contributing to your overall health.
With each session, I will make nutrition and lifestyle recommendations that will assist you in becoming the best version of yourself, allowing you to get at the root of your health. The focus on self-care and self-development facilitates the transformation for deeper healing.
This option is for those clients who have just completed their Functional Nutrition Initial Consultation, three Follow-up Sessions and would like continued reinforcement and/or exploration about their current health situation. Accountability coaching sessions provide guidance and support in nutrition, lifestyle, self-care and self-development.
Heal emotional eating from the inside out by releasing your weight from within.
Once you understand why you eat, where your cravings are coming from and how to heal the weight within, you will be able to start a new life and a healthy relationship with food.
In this 12 week program, you will work with both me and Marriage and Family Therapist Margie Odom M.Ed, LMFT.
Visit weightwithin.com for more information and to enroll in this program.
This coaching package includes;
-12 weekly one-on-one coaching sessions with Margie to address your personal factors that drive you towards your emotional eating cycle.
-Tools and techniques to clear emotional patterns that have been holding your back for years.
- Strategies that you can begin to use right away to stop poor food choices in their tracks and give your body what it needs.
- Encouragement and support to help you break away from yo-yo dieting once and for all. Gain freedom like never before!
- Comprehensive personality testing to determine lifeline factor and coping skills that are part of your individual emotion eating cycle.
- 4 weekly one-on-one Functional Nutrition coaching sessions with Michelle to get you ready for your new lifestyle with food.
- Learn how different foods and lifestyle choices can affect your overall health, while creating a personalized nutrition plan for your unique needs.
- Specifically assessing for problem causing foods, while taking into account your emotional triggers.
- Supervised detox plan to clean and support the systems of your body, restore energy, improve mood, digestion, skin, sleep, jumpstart weight loss and decrease sugar cravings.
- Empower you with food and lifestyle recommendations that are specific for you, your health concerns and for the reality of your lifestyle.
- Give you control in that you have a circle of influence surrounding your health that directly impacts your vitality, your health outcomes and becoming the best version of yourself.
Decades of studies indicate that serious health issues (including but not limited to asthma, cancer, and infertility) are on the rise and are due in some part to our ongoing exposure to toxic chemicals—whether it's in the shower, on our commute, while we eat lunch at a local restaurant, or when we clean our kitchens at home.
There are more than 80,000 chemicals on the market today. Many don't have any safety data. This is particularly true of those used in the skin care and beauty industry.
What's worse is that the Food and Drug Administration (the agency that regulates cosmetics in the United States) does not have the authority to remove harmful ingredients from the products we put on our bodies and on our kids' bodies every single day, day after day.
Beautycounter is leading a movement to a future where all beauty is clean beauty. We are powered by people, and our collective mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone. Formulate, advocate, & educate—that’s our motto for creating products that truly perform while holding ourselves to unparalleled standards of safety. Why? It’s really this simple: beauty should be good for you.
Visit beautycounter.com/michellegentile for more information and to place an order. I offer a complimentary session for those who would like to learn more about the products and/or business opportunity to join our mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone.
Complimentary Beautycounter skincare samples upon request for these products:
Countertime - for dry, fine lines, uneven skin tone
Countermatch - for normal to oily skin
Countercontrol - for acne prone skin
Counterman - for a man’s thicker skin and larger pores
Counterstart - for young skin or sensitive skin